Saturday, August 31, 2013

I like to make stuff...

For the past couple of weeks, I've been sewing away. Here's a picture of the dress that I made.
I absolutely love the fabric, which is covered with a pattern that has birds and flowers that are paint by number. It's really cute! I used the Washi dress pattern (http://www.made-by-rae.com/washi/). The pockets are probably my favorite feature of this dress. Plus, it's super comfortable.

 I started a skirt today. The pattern is called  the Kelly skirt.
I'm thinking that this will not only make a great summer skirt, but it will be a nice transition into the fall. I can pair it up with some black tights and boots. Here's a picture of what I've made so far. I cut out the pattern, sewed the pockets, pinned the pleats and I've begun to assemble the skirt. I'm hoping it will turn out okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment